- Is it possible to render and detect collisions with a destructible voxel landscape in real-time with limited memory?
- To Develop a Memory Efficient Structure for Storing, Real-Time Rendering and Collision Detection of Destructible Voxel Landscapes.
- To define a memory structure which allows voxel landscapes to be stored and accessed in a highly compressed format.
- To determine a fast method of editing the compressed voxel landscape (for destruction).
- To determine a fast method of rendering the compressed voxel landscape.
- To determine a fast method of detecting collision with the compressed voxel landscape.
- Write a program which is capable of using the compressed format, for real-time rendering and collision detection.